How many buns do YOU have?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pani

Bunny servant Lotte
Reaction score
I thought this could be interesting!

Felix is my first and only bunny right now, but I can't stop looking at other cuties available to adopt... and that got me wondering, how many buns do you guys have, and when did you adopt them? Did you get two bonded together, or get your second bun after realising how loving and adorable they are?

Like I mentioned, I've just got my Felix right now, but there's one little white mini lop that I keep noticing is still available... not sure how my boyfriend would feel about that. :p

Hi there,

Right now as of a month ago I have 4 but as of two months ago I only had 2. My little Agouti's that I raised after their mother died after having them. They are Chico and Chica... she is so adorable and shy now.. He is hyperactive and NUTS..

The two rescue bunnies I have now is Lady, the Broken Holland Lop who thinks she is queen of the house and Brooke, who I believe is an BIG English Spot.. Brooke is more like a dog. She wants food and then wants to go to sleep. Lady is all over the place...

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

I only have one bun too. Like you I have been thinking about maybe getting another one....my local SPCA has some available for adoption. Is it better to have more than one bunny at a time?

I personally have 11 tans and one Britannia petite :) this is soon to change because I have three mommies due to pop in a couple of weeks :D

Two bonded bunns can be great, especially seeing how happy they are together, snuggling and grooming and such. But... it's twice the vet bills, twice the food bills, twice the pee to clean out of the litter box, twice the destruction, twice the naughty... and it can be rather unsettling when they simultaneously roll up into whatever room you're in like they're a squad and then sit there pressed together like butt cheeks, instigating the room.

Just one! Bobbie or Bobby, unsure of sex yet!

IMG_20131217_211115.jpg

Just one, and he is five. I know I should have gotten two and bonded them, but it feels like he's too old now. I really want another though, a lop, beige is what's been making my skirt fly up lately. :)

I have Thumper a Flemish giant I got as a pet from a breeder. We wanted something large because of our big dog.

I also have Laverne and Shirley. They are some sort of mix and bonded. We took them in when our neighbor wanted rid of them. He was going to let them loose if we didn't take them.

There are no rescues near us.

Just one, and he is five. I know I should have gotten two and bonded them, but it feels like he's too old now. I really want another though, a lop, beige is what's been making my skirt fly up lately. :)

My rabbit is 7, and I am bonding him to two other rabbits :) Never too late if you want to do it.

I have three and that is enough for me. I keep thinking of when I was pregnant with my second child and a pediatric nurse practitioner was telling me I should stop at two because three is like four. I did stop at two kids, but with rabbits I went from two to three and it does feel like double the work!
:brown-bunny:brown-bunny:brown-bunny
:carrot :carrot :carrot
:litterhealthy::litterhealthy::litterhealthy:

Last edited:
I have eight bunnies! I only have a picture of three though! I'll be sure to get the rest!

1. Black Flemish giant buck
2. Californian doe
3. Californian buck
4. Grey flemish giant doe
5. Black and white dwarf mix doe
6. Black and white broken mini Rex doe
7. Castor mini Rex buck
8. Blue eyed white mini Rex doe

1387384330162.jpg

1387384343060.jpg

1387384354735.jpg

I have two. They suckered me into getting them both by bonding immediately when introduced at the shelter. I'm glad I have both of them. They are precious.

1387430524675.jpg

Haha I have lots of rabbitsXD I have 25 rabbits with babies on their way (due on the 24th!). I have 2 permanent pets. A lionhead who is my first rabbit and a special needs Holland lop who is still here (I was going to rehome him to an awesome family wanting him) because my dad thinks he act funny-he runs in circles when he get excited and he bobs his head up and down lol:) My favorite rabbit is Merlin and he is my hopping, showmanship back up and herd buck. I really like him! Merlin is pictured:)

Merlin2.jpg

I only have the one bun at the moment. Sometimes I feel a little guilty only bringing one home as I wouldn't dream of my guinea pigs living solitary lives but I try to look on the bright side - I'd rather have him here living alone than still cooped up in that tiny aquarium waiting to be adopted! He gets loads of run around any way and doesn't seem the social type to be honest. My boyfriend has suggested (shockingly) that we should get another to keep him company, but only when we put him outside. I am very excited :D

i only have one, i would like to have another one, then they can company each other.
but it seems very hard get my family approved

I have 3. They were all disposable pets. Humma came from a pet store. He was dumped there with his bun wife (Trillian, R.I.P.) by the boyfriend of the owner. Jerk!
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1387644868.371090.jpg

Faith came to us from a friend. His 12 year old daughter became bored with her and didn't want her anymore. So we took her in and got her spayed and she's been with us ever since.
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1387644999.787907.jpg

Freckles is from Florida. He was part of the great bunderground of 2012 (there's a thread of that story). He was one of the buns that was going to be euthanized.
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1387645145.270397.jpg

Love those buns! 😊

Back