How Many Bunnies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How Many bunnies do you have?

• Getting one soon!!! (0)

• My one and only (1)

• Double Trouble (2)

• Three Musketeers (3)

• Crazy Quad's (4)

• Feisty Five (5)

• Six Pack (6)

• Lucky Seven (7)

• Octuplets (8)

• On cloud nine (9)

• Perfect Ten (10)

• More than 10 bunnies! (10+)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have three house bunnies that keep me busy. A bonded pair and a lone boy.

Definitely at bunny limit, sadly. :purpletongue

I got one rabbit, an 8 month old male. I have him for about 9weeks now. I want to get him another one once I get him neutered and once I get my c&c cage. Meanwhile he is side the guinea pigs cage so thats company for him. Also want to get another guinea pig too..LOL

One and only for me too. As much as I would like a little Nethie boy Sabrina has made it very clear that she is the Queen of my apartment and would never allow someone else to come into her turf.

wow, this thread is getting a lot more posts than I thought it would..
neat!:biggrin2:

Im glad to see there is other's who have just one bun, makes me feel better about me just having Felix, who I will be getting in 2 weeks!

I have five after losing three in the last two months :(

There is Jasper my neutered male
Fergie my sort of rescue (her owner's were going to let her go free outside)
Daisy Duke and Charley Jasper and Fergie's daughters that I am trying to find homes for and
Huck Finn my breed/show bunny

Whiskerz wrote:
wow, I think you are the only other person who will have one bunny just like me :)

I had one for over a year and i always said I would only have one. Then Jessi came around and my hubby found her. So don't ever say yo will have just one.

had 9 last week...caught one at a local park recently so that makes 10..im pretty lucky my boyfriend doesnt mind the critters and never questions how many we have...thats the plus side but the negative is he doesnt help with any of em....so i have as many as i can handle by myself....the new one wasnt suppose to steal my heart ..he was supposed to go to the local Rabbit REscue here but dammit he gave me that cute ears up smile....u know the one.

Latest posts

Back