How many bunnies do you have?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CapnEsah

Reaction score
How many bunnies do you have and what is your cage set up like to keep them comfortable?

2 buns. Each with their own dog kennels as cages. They get let it for about 3 hours a piece each day. They live inside right now and are using their litter boxes well. I'm planning on getting an outside hutch as well.

I'm planning on getting my bunny a bunny companion. He has PLENTY of room for a friend

Got two flemish giants. Currently kept in a bedroom but have a NIC condo measuring 8ft by 4ft by 5ft on horse stall mats. They seem a little too comfortable with the set up...

I own two rabbits and I'm "bunnysitting" one for the summer.

Clark is my black satin, he's a free ranged rabbit with wonderful litter box manners. He kinda just hangs with the cats most of the time or next to Little Charlie's cage

Lois is my Dutch. She lives in a cage in the closet. She doesn't like Clark so I keep them separate. After moving her cage around a lot she appears most comfortable in the closet I have no idea why, but hey she's happy.

Little Charlie is my teacher's Netherland Dwarf I'm watching for the summer. He lives in a smaller cage. He and Clark are buddies. It was a two-leveled cage but he has somehow managed to tear his claw out? All I know is that one is missing so I blocked the top level of his cage to make things a wee bit easier for him.

Two bunnies, a Netherland dwarf and a mini lop. They're bonded and live together. :)

One :)

He has an outdoor hutch, but he lives in the laundry, which is a decent size for running around. I give him blankets and things, he prefers to sleep on the cold tiles :)

One bunny. A small Netherland Dwarf. He is housed with me in my room in an NIC cage that is
3 panels x 2 panels x 2panels.

He also gets many hours out of his cage each day.

We have 7. One had a surprise litter after we adopted her, so it wasn't planned that way. Most of the babies went to new homes, but there were two babies that we couldn't find homes for so we still have them. They live outdoors in hutches because one of our daughters is allergic, but I spend all day alternating them in pens out in the grass so they can get out and have playtime.

Latest posts

Back