How long do bunny shows last?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FelipesMommy

Reaction score
How long do bunny shows last? There is a triple open show in Greensboro tomorrow, judging starts at 9. Any idea how long it might go? I can't go until 12:00 or so.

Most shows go all day, usually until 4 or 5 pm. If it is a triple show, then there are 3 separate shows in the day.
If you are just going to watch and are not showing any rabbits, then you can come at anytime and leave when you want to.

I know this show is already past but ill answer anyways for future reference?

Usually if its a triple show judging is split between two days. Going through three shows with open and youth while having BIS for each is almost impossible to do in one day. And if there are meat pen judging this would increase the difficulty. From my experience(at an ARBA sanctioned show) if judging starts at 9 the first show wont end until 1 or so. Then there should be a break for lunch. And then show B starts and probably doesnt end until 6 or so. With the show continuing on the next day unless the judges want to get some more breeds done the latest my mom has stayed was until 9pm. After all shows usually BIS follows for each

Latest posts

Back