How large is your rabbit?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmas rabbit

Reaction score
Some of you don't quite believe that Benjamin is so big. Everytime I take him to the vet the girls call each other in to view the big guy. So I have posted 2 photos of him. Camera not the best .:? He is 14.5 pounds and is 31 inches long from the tip of his front feet to the end of his back feet. How big are you big gals and guys?
14853_071504_230000001.jpg
14853_071504_220000000.jpg

Wow Big bunny!! Mine are small Smokey is 3lbs and Nova is 2lbs she will probley gain .5 - 1 lb when she is done growing :)

Benji is just under 5lbs :). My gorgeous Pippin (he passed away in May) was about 6.5lbs and was very squishable!!!

Jen

Solara is 5.5 lb.. Sabriel is 4 lb...

and Silas is 12 lb!

I took Silas to an adoption event at Petco to show that adopted bunnies are awesome and people were TAKING PICTURES with him. How silly XD

thanks, I look at him and wonder if he is really suppose to be that large or not. Although he is huge, he can really move.
As far as snuggly, he is the best spooner on a cold night. If really cold, he will snuggle between Len and I. Pretty spoilt.

Wow! I love it! I especially like the picture of you holding him - that really puts it in perspective. He is definitely an armful! I haven't weighed my new bunny yet, but my cat is 15 lbs, and I'm hoping the bunny will get big enough to put Tumbles in his place.

Bunnies have the reputation of being boss no matter what the size. When my mom and her jack russel lived with us the little french angora we had at the time used to bit him in the tail and chase him off the window bench. "I is the boss"

We have carriers in tow sizes for road trips and going to the vet, but had to buy a Dog Crate for Serena. She's a little over 30 inches laying down and can stretch out across her hutch and touch the front and back--36 inches. So glad she stopped growing, finally. And when we take her places, people can't get over how huge she is. I'm just glad she's a cuddle bunny and loves to be held--she's a very strange rabbit.

Wow, you got one Huuuuuge rabbit. he must go through loads and loads of hay.
My two rabbits are 5lbs and 3lbs. But i think the smaller one might still be growing. He's a good size but has hardly anything to him.. he's like a wing

Latest posts

Back