How is everyone? I've been gone for ages.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becknutt

Reaction score
I've been working my tail off and haven't had much time online. We had a little treat crisis this morning which immediately made me think of RO. How has everyone been? I'm sure there are a lot of new members but the older crowd should remember me.

The family is good, and so are the buns. My daughters rabbit is out of the show ring unfortunately she just doesn't enjoy it anymore. She's getting cranky and biting judges so we're considering getting a new baby mini rex for show this year.

Our big news is we are expecting a little girl this December! I'm so excited, this is my first and my husbands 2nd. My step daugher being 14 so we're both out of practice with having a baby in the house. :hearts:

Anyway I'm cutting back my work schedule now that is triple digits outside and I'm getting more uncomfortable so I'll be around more.

Becky

Welcome back :)

And congratulations on your pregnancy :D

Hows it gone so far?

I remember you and it's nice to see you around and hear an update :)

Nice to see your still around Flashy! How are the buns?

I had an absolutely miserable first trimester. I'm 4 1/2 months now and feeling a lot better though the heat outside is killing me. I can't be outside for more than a few minutes without feeling sick. Drove down to the beach yesterday and enjoyed sitting out in the sun in 75 degree weather for a few hours. :)

Aw, I'm sorry it's sucked so far. Hopefully it will keep improving, especially as the weather cools. I'm sure it will be worth it at the end of it :)

My buns seem ok today thanks. Not sure how they will be tomorrow though, taking 9 for their vaccinations in the morning. Fun times :p

Latest posts

Back