How heavy is your rabbit(s)?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Solara, 2 year old Female Mini Rex Mix, 5.6 lb
Sabriel, 2 year old Male Dutch, 4.4 lb
Silas, 3 year old Male Giant Chinchilla, 12 lb

Mine range in weight, from 6 lbs (babies) to 15 pounds (adult French Lop doe). The rest of the adult Frenchies are between 12-14 pounds. Our biggest Californian is almost 11 pounds.

Eli (dutch/very little lionhead mix?) is 3-4 years old and about 4-5lbs I would say. They have him trying to gain a tiny bit of weight, so I assume he's a little on the lighter side for a dutch (as of now!)

Polly around 5 (lop mix)
Peeta around 6 (Flemish giant/ angora)
Harper around 12 (Flemish giant)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Rabbit Forum mobile app

I have a 1lb netherland buck and a 15lb mutt with everything in between. I'm not sure the average on my american sables and mini rex.

Titan - French Angora - 8lbs with all his wool.

Conan the Bunbarian: Buck 14lb.1oz
Xena bunnier Princess: Doe 14lb.1oz

Both Flemish. Either my scale is wrong, which is very possible, or they just like to weigh the same because the last 3 months the weights have been different but they always match even with the ages difference.

I have three, Snowy is a dwarf netherland and weighs about 2lbs, Houdini is also a netherland dwarf and weighs about 2.5 pounds and Bandy is a cross angora and weighs about 3.5 lbs.

My only indoor rabbit is a male flemish cross. He's around 14lbs. My averages for my adults are 7-15lbs or so. My largest is a 22-24lb flemish female, she's massive. LOL

I weighed my babies tonight. Groucho is 3.5 lbs and busy is 6.5 lbs. It certainly doesn't look like Bugsy is twice as big as Groucho, though he is definitely bigger. I love my boys :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Rabbit Forum mobile app

Latest posts

Back