How Good is his type? *pic included*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChocolateBunny

Reaction score
Hi, As most of you know, I have a netherland dwarf. He is pure bred but I dont have his pedigree and he also is neutered. I dont want to show him or anything but Im just very curious about how he would do if he was actually showable and I did use him to show.

How good is his type? :) If he was showable, how would he do?

here is a profile pic, sorry its taken threw the bars, I just could NOT get a good one of him outside the cage lol

I'll have a go. :) Just judging from the photo and only judging type...
Looks like he could have a nice topline. A posed, profile pic would help to better determine that. Needs heavier bone. I'd fault the ears quite a bit for the wide set, "V" carriage, and being pointed.

ND are very competitive. There are a lot of people working on them so the quality to be found is high. For that reason, I don't think he'd place real well. There would just be better rabbits.

I think your rabbit's strengths are his topline. His faults are bone and ears.

Cute rabbit. I like Sable Points. :)

ok, here are 2 profile pics. Sorry they are not the best, I cant find good lighting ANYWHERE in my house and its crapy outside so..here you go

Let me know what you think :)

Very good head, poor ear carriage, Fair bone, long in body type, appears to be a little weak in the hindquarters, could just be the picture though. Very good sable coloring, but maybe just a touch too smutty for my taste.

I agree with the previous comments as well.

Latest posts

Back