How does she look conformation wise

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savannahg4

Reaction score
1383193517888.jpg
1383193528879.jpg
1383193541034.jpg

Curious on how my girl looks. I am a newbie so I haven't quite gotten the hang of posing yet and she was fussy (she wanted to explore not sit still). And tips for me?

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Rabbit Forum mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't comment on how she looks, but I corrected the thread title for you :)

Is she pushing on your hand in the second picture? Its hard to tell but if she is then this comment might be a little off.

I like her depth. Shoulders look long. You can see this by looking right where her head ends in the profile. There is not a rise right behind her head it dips or straightens a little then rises up. You can also see the length in her shoulder from the top view as its longer in proportion to her midsection and hindquarter. On her profile it looks like her high point is too far forward. This means that instead of the highest part of her body being right where the toes of her back feet are it is instead where her elbows on her front leg is (this is the part that could be misleading if she is pushing hard into your hand in the picture). This makes her seem to slope off in the loin as you view into her hindquarter. However she seems to have a nice full round hindquarter. Unable to evaluate head.

Latest posts

Back