How do you show you affection?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots and lots and lots of pets....and babytalk...and treats...and kisses...and cuddles...andnoserubs....:blushan:hehe

Hours of petting...literally. I usedto think I would pet my girls as long as they stayed there.I've always had cats, and eventually they decide they've had enoughlove and go away...but I quickly learned that bunnies will stay FOREVERif you're still petting them!

So...I give them love for about half an hour, or longer...depending ifI have to finally get up and do something, hehe! :D

Hehe...my girls are spoiled...lots of forehead and nosey kisses...lots of petting...lots of back scratches. :D

Hugs to all!

Rosie and the Spoiled little Girls :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: (and almost :bunnydance:)

I rub my bunnny between the eyes, kiss her onthe head, rub those fat little cheeks, talk to her like a baby, rub herbutt, chase her with my feet, give her treats, kiss her ears, make upsilly songs about her, that sort of thing. :blushan:

~Star~

Latest posts

Back