How do you deliver bad news to a rabbit?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hiraeth.21

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but this is my first rabbit and he's so cute that I have to share this. I recently moved to a pet friendly place and bought a bunny and a dog at the same time. I'll be picking up my new dog sometime between now and June, but I have her bed set out for her. Recently, my bunny has been venturing outside of his kennel and has started to take interest in exploring the house. He seems particularly attached to the dog bed area. He's been jumping around, then proceeding to run all over the house. Then returning to rest on the dog bed. Look at him, he's so happy. 🥰 How do I explain to him that it's not his, and he should be expecting a new sister soon? 🤣 (Don't worry I'll be taking precautions when she arrives).

I'm sorry, but this is my first rabbit and he's so cute that I have to share this. I recently moved to a pet friendly place and bought a bunny and a dog at the same time. I'll be picking up my new dog sometime between now and June, but I have her bed set out for her. Recently, my bunny has been venturing outside of his kennel and has started to take interest in exploring the house. He seems particularly attached to the dog bed area. He's been jumping around, then proceeding to run all over the house. Then returning to rest on the dog bed. Look at him, he's so happy. 🥰 How do I explain to him that it's not his, and he should be expecting a new sister soon? 🤣 (Don't worry I'll be taking precautions when she arrives).

i dont know how to help but maybe by posting this your thread will get attention!

Latest posts

Back