How do I teach my Holland Lop to Pose?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Hollands naturally pose themselves if they are truely a show quality bunny. Maybe not totally, but they should in general~

I've had to teach mine to sit up, they like to be lazy and just flop on me! Even some of my better ones don't like to sit up and pose for me when they're outside their cages so I have to teach them to sit up on a carpet. They do it perfectly fine when they're out in their runs or in their cages. Goofy bunnies!

I show my two lil Holland lops in rabbit shows. Lila is a little stinker! She hates posing, I push up on her jaw gently but she doesn't move. Charlie is a lot easier, he pretty much naturally poses. I guess it really is just the personality of your rabbit... and the gender ;) :happybunny:

She's mainly just not wanting to put her front legs down when we lift her chin up. She lifts up her whole body when we have our hand under her head. Silly bun.

Latest posts

Back