how do a bunny proof my room

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zkeaton

Reaction score
right now, I have a part of my room closed off for my future rabbit, by closed off I mean a section of my room is fenced with an x-pen taken apart. The general area is about (16 by 3.5ish feet) I hope to soon free roam her but I just moved in and dint have a lot of storage space so my stuff in is boxes on the floor. Her area is cord-free with her basic needs (i think her basic needs) I have like cord protectors and stuff but it there any way to like life anything off the floor. I have shelves being shipped right now to get some stuff, but I plan to have a "desk bed" as a call it. Its a twin bunk but instead of a bunk underneath its a desk. I can put stuff under there but is there anything I need to do to protect my future bun (and my room) like chewing the bed or anything, my room is pretty big but I don't have the experience to know what to do.. sorry I've been posting a lot but I really really want my bun to be happy and content.

Back