How can I know my rabbit species?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sniffy

Reaction score
How do I get to know my rabbitspecies?

And its out of qwestion to ask the shop owner where I'd boght him. Becose he said that he is a femail and he is defenetly male.

Got any idias? I need to know what size he will stop growing!!!!!!!

Sniffy, what makes you believe he is a he ?

Uppy ears, or down? (rules out some breeds lol)

Can't wait to see him :)

That is a one funny story how I found out:

Sniffy when I got him was a "She" Coupple month after we got him (She)he started to mark are leaving room. So along we thoght "she" is heat.So we took him (or her then) to the vet. And the vet we dont need tospaded HER, We need to NUTED HIM! So now I'm sure he is a boy. And thedoctor prooved it

And This is the CUTEST Rabbit in the world in "Shavuot" (its a holiday in israel with flowers and fruts):

OMG I LOVE YOUR BUNNY! LOL! Sniffy looks like aDwarf.. but Pam or someone eles will know for sure! lol so Sniffy wontget big at all.. kinda looks full grown already

pamnock wrote:
Dwarf_Angel04 wrote:
SunnieBunnie Rabbitry wrote:
Looks like a Black Otter colored Lionhead to me.
I second this. ;)

I third it :)

LOL! and....and... I4th it!

Geez..... theres so much a difference in ones personaility when theyget up early for rabbit show rather then school. I can tell it will bea fun day already! LOL! I'mpracticing my plead for remarkcard writers! "Ya..Ya.. Ya wanna be mah rightin' buddy?" I'm a littlecrazy this mornin' :p I can only imagine once we hit the show LOL! Ohiopeople get crazy on their first show of the new year!

K... So I got it... he is a lionhead. So youthink that maske diffrent? like... When its hot. Shell I coolhim in or he can sorvive? This is the Israel wether:

Winter: Rain, never snow here :( I think its between 5c to 24c....

Summer: Its hot. But nothing to exiting... highest I remember are like36 mabye less..

Sorry. I know you useing farenhight... But can you try and tell me ifits o.k. for Sniffy (Which now found out he is a lion head)?

Latest posts

Back