Housing help!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serena May

Reaction score
Hi all, I am a new member here and a soon to be bun mom! After doing a lot of research, I finally found the perfect Mini Lop buck to bring into my home. I have done so much more research on rabbit housing, but much of it goes so many different ways I just don’t know what route to take still. So I was wondering from those of you who have experience with Mini Lops especially, what is the preferred housing situation for your guys? I was thinking about buying a large dog kennel and adding a level or two inside it, and possibly finding tall pet fence to attach for him to be able to get out and have more room to hop around while I’m not home. And if I did that, what flooring would you recommend for under the pet fence (I have shaggy carpeting so I wouldn’t want him to chew and hurt himself). Thank you! :)

Depending on the kennel size this would work but as for a play area you will need more space for floors linoleum works well for clean up etc if you know the kennel dimensions and play area size this will help more

Back