House Rabbit Assignment

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linz_1987

Reaction score
For one of my assignments for college we have tochoose a topic of our choice, and to talk to the class for about 5minutes teling them about are topics. I have chosen HouseRabbits as mine cos that is what I am interested in.

I need to make it funny because there are alot of boys in my class whoare more interested in football etc than rabbits! So I needto keep them entertained for 5 minutes! Going to be a hardone :?

Has anyone got any suggestions?At the endI wasthinking of showing the video of snoopy the rabbit -http://www.thebunnyshed.co.uk/TheVideo.htm

But Not sure if that would be steeling/copyright!?it I think would be a good touch to the talk!

But really need some ideas as to what to talk about in this talk! And how to start it etc.

Linz_1987 wrote:
Has anyone got any suggestions?At theendI was thinking of showing the video of snoopy the rabbit -http://www.thebunnyshed.co.uk/TheVideo.htm

But Not sure if that would be steeling/copyright!?it I think would be a good touch to the talk!
If I were you, I would contact the person who owns the site/video andask for permission. Otherwise, it is stealing someone's work.

Good Luck!

Theres also a really cute one that was on You Tube of two baby bunnies munching on their food...it was very cute and funny

Aww I remember someone showed thatone. But I really want a funny video of a house rabbit, asthat what my talk is about.

My course is a catering course so I have tryed to make it funny relatedto cooking rabbits :Dhehe . Well here itgoes! I dont think I need to make it any longer than this asit says maximum 4 minutes, and ifI want a video aswell itwill take up a bit of time.

[align=center]House Rabbits[/b][/align]

Growing numbers of British pet rabbitowners are now keeping their bunnies indoors. Although yourrabbit will be very scared of the kitchen when you are preparing afamily meal for four, and realize you forgot to buy thechicken.

They are very easily house trained, andvery clean animals. My house never smelt until we got adog!

Rabbit Proofing Your Home[/b]

[/b]

This involves in getting down on allfours in your living room and thinking like a rabbit. Yourliving room will be full of nice things to chew on. Thereforebeing a rabbit you will not know that chewing on electrical cords isdangerous, and that the rug was inherited from your human ancestors andis precious. So when you have finished being a rabbit, youneed to revert to being a human, and make sure your bunny cant get tothese things.

If you catch your rabbit chewing onsomething ‘illegal’ then tempt it with a baton of carrot, which willeventually give it the idea that electrical cords aren’t tasty atall. Doing this will also stop you with the bother of gettingso angry with your rabbit that it ends up in the stew pot for thisevenings dinner. Or you could just leave your rabbit chewingand the cooking process will be done ready for you. I wouldnot like to be you when you have to tell your 6 year old daughter whathas happened to poor old Flopsy.

[/b]

[/b]

[/b]

[/b]

[/b]

[/b]

[/b]

[/b]

Rabbits and other pets you may have[/b]

[/b]

Rabbits get on well with cats or dogsif they are properly introduced. But you must remember thatthese animals are predators to the bunny so should be supervised at alltimes. Or this time your rabbit will beon thespeedy menu.

Picture of my dog and my oldrabbit ----------- Picture of my rabbit and next doors cat

Housing[/b]

Well you might think that since yourrabbit is a ‘House’ Bunny it doesn’t need another house! Wellyou are very wrong there. It needs a place to call itsown. It needs a place to hide away from humans, your dog, andyour children. There are wide ranges of indoor housingavailable. The most common is a barred cage, which obviouslyshould be big enough for your rabbit. It should be able to goin and out of it at all times and have access to food and water at alltimes.

The end

Any ideas would be great!

Oh I could end it with something like I hope you consider in gettin ahouse rabbit or something. i dont know how to put it though!

I can't see it. It keeps crashing Firefox.:(

If you want more short videos, I have some of my buns binkying,digging, and playing with boxes and toys if you want. They'rejust not real high quality because my camera isn't very good with video.

Oh, and you could also add about how spayed/neuter and adopting from shelters.:)

Aw thankz naturestee! I just recievedan email back from 'the bunny shed' and they said it would be fine touse the video, and they said thank you for asking them :D

Do you think I should change some of the written work though? does it sound a bit.... :?Or is it ok?

Thankz!

Latest posts

Back