Houdini is reborn

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CMiska

Reaction score
Ok, with the summer months upon us, I let mybuns outside on the side of my garage for the day to run, play andlounge around.:bath: It ispretty bunny proof so I thought. My female mini got out thefirst day from under my gate (which we thought we covered good) andluckily she didnt go far, just next door to lay under a tree.Se we put more bricks in the area where she got out. Wellyesterday I go out to check on them and wouldnt ya know it she ESCAPEDonce again, as she dug her way out of a little tiny area under my gate,and yes back to her same spot under my neighbors tree. Boy amI lucky she doesnt like to travel far from home, so now I am going tobunny proof the heck out of it before she is allowed back out to playwith the class. Silly rabbit tricks are for kids:runningrabbit:

Try putting down chicken wire. They don't like the way it feels if they dig.

I know all about Houdini bunnies, Sampson has suddenly become the Great Shrinking Flemish.

Jen

LOL you2 thats just so funny ,Chicken wire bottom anout afoot down so if they feel theneed to dig they can only goabout a foot down , Hardware cloth workswell too and is less prone to bunny teeth, LOL I just found out one ofmy Little Doe's had chewed thruher wire on her cage , second rabbit in my barnto do this and for somereason its always the girls lol. trouble bubbles for sure :disgust:

Latest posts

Back