Horrible, Horrible Night

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much better spirits today!

She's awake and making jokes. I got to be alone with her this morning for a few hours and I was telling her how she couldn't die and how much I loved her and she goes "Are you kidding me? I need you like I need a hole in my head. ...... Get it? Cuz I really did need a hole in my head. That's funny." I was like "...... Yeah. Yeah I get it..." Now it's funny, then not so much.

We're taking a lunch break at the house while they run a few more tests and get another CT. So many CTs. But that's good! So.

Much happier today. Now I'll be even more happy when my mother in law goes home. :D

SunnyCait wrote:
She's awake and making jokes. I got to be alone with her this morning for a few hours and I was telling her how she couldn't die and how much I loved her and she goes "Are you kidding me? I need you like I need a hole in my head. ...... Get it? Cuz I really did need a hole in my head. That's funny." I was like "...... Yeah. Yeah I get it..." Now it's funny, then not so much.

Much happier today. Now I'll be even more happy when my mother in law goes home. :D
I had to laugh and the first part.

I'm sure everyone 'loves' visiting with inlaws. My older sister is the same way. She can't wait for her to leave when they visit.

Oh my gosh, I just read all of this through! It must have been so terrifying for you, Cait. I'm so sorry you had to find her like that, but also so glad you did. I agree with Helen about your bond being so strong, that you just went to find her like that.

I'm sorry to hear she had to have surgery- that does not sound pleasant. I'm glad to hear she's recovering now- sending lots of hugs and good thoughts to you both and may this be the last scare you have for a long, long time!

:hug:

Oh wow! I just got to seeing this. What an awful experience - for all of you. Good job on finding her, and having the courage to actually check it out!

Pleased to hear that things are improving. How are you all doing today?

Jan

Just read this thread < Cait for the first time;

what a nightmare..the worse thing and then it happens :(
except the good thing is that she is OK

Very scary!!
I"m glad thatshe is recovering; it could have been so much worse.

WOW! I can't imagine how scary it was for you and your son to find her car in the trees like that! I hate that your wife was hurt, but at least she'll be back to herself soon. HUGS to you, your wife and your son!!!!

Well, they still have her at the hospital. They're playing it safe. At first they had said she'd be home by Monday, but now they aren't sure when. Not tomorrow either. I don't know exactly what the hold up is...

So my days have been spent running back and forth from home and the hospital. I went back to work today and that was almost impossible to endure. I've been staying nights at the hospital as well when I can.

She's in good spirits, despite being ticked about missing class. She is not happy about that. But she still is a total dtiz... We were talking about our Halloween party, and what we were going to have for food, and someone said we should have pumpkin shaped cookies. And Alexis goes "Yeah that's a great idea! If we can find apple shaped cookie cutters, they'll look kind of like pumpkins." And I say "...... Um or we could get pumpkin shaped cookie cutters..." LMAO

And her mom finally went home! Thank goodness. She was driving me crazy.

I am back from a working vacation and just read this - my thoughts and prayers are with all of you - I agree with a previous poster that your bond is so tight you needed to find her... may everyone heal quickly!

{{{{CAIT}}}}:hug1

Denise

Back