Hopscotch day #2 pictures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redjess

Reaction score
For those of you I haven't met, we JUST got a bunny on Sunday. Her name is Hopscotch, a 6mth old Flemish Rabbit. We are in LOVE with her already and so excited to have her join our family. I wanted to share a few pictures I took today (I warned you, I'm a picture taking freak) since I am a proud new Mommy! Hope you enjoy.

Hopscotch!! Peek a Boo

hopscotch1-1.jpg

hop4-1.jpg

My youngest daughter giving bunny kisses.

DSCN07503-1.jpg

Drake our cat, playing with Hopscotch,I can see this is going to be a great relationship. (My other cat, Cookie, still thinks the rabbit is an alien. haha)

DSCN07222-1.jpg

Sorry that this is not in focus, but I found it so funny! Hopscotch yawning!

DSCN07562-1.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Too bad you are not excited about your new bunny lol!!!!!!!!!!
She is so cute, I would be taking a lot of photos too.
Just like having a new baby to enjoy. You post them and we will enjoy them. Thanks.

gmas rabbit wrote:
Too bad you are not excited about your new bunny lol!!!!!
I see it shows! lol! My co-workers think I'm nuts. I'm talking about her all the time, since before I knew for sure I was getting her, and showing pictures to everyone like we just had a kid or something. :biggrin:

Yup, you have already joined the ranks of bunny slaves. My sister thinks I'm a bit "off", but personally don't really care. When asked the other day what my hobbies were, my sister piped up "she like to read, pet her rabbit, admire her rabbit, talk about rabbits any cute thing she has read or saw on Rabbits Online, and garden. Personally I think that the gardening is probably for the rabbit."Oops, think some people might think that I am a little over board, but I really do have other interests and hobbies. Honestly.

Lol I love ur flemish she is so CUTE!!!! i have always wanted a flemish too my mother in law says "Yea no 2 rabbits is enough" lol i want so many more rabbits lol im a bunny slave to i do anything for my rabbis my fiance gets annoyed sometimes cause i pay more attention to them sometimes lol

Back