Hopping around with her dewlap in her mouth???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK so Fraggles has been going around the apartment with her dewlap in her mouth. She reaches down catches the hair in her mouth and then hops and even binkies while "carrying" her dewlap! Its freaking Jason out and even I am saying "What the h*ll?". She is also stealing Jason's guitar picks and hiding them in her "potty spot" found 18 picks there recently! Lastly she keeps stealing the coffee table cloth and running off with it. Which is getting annoying. So dewlap carrying? Guitar picks and the coffee table cloth? Why! Why! And WHY!!!! Help!

Hey Katie, I can't remember is My Beautiful Fraggles fixed? If not that may help, if she is I have no idea what to suggest:?

It's too bad she doesn't like other rabbits that may help.

Good Luck.

Susan:expressionless

lol i love Fraggles, she is so full of mischief and personality!!! (easy for me to say i know lol). Look on the bright side, i would rather have her doing those things than chewing up cords and carpets and furniture!!! She is just like having a toddler :rofl: try and take a picture of her "carrying" her dewlap, that i GOTTA see!!!!!!

I tried to get a picture of the dewlap carrying but she is to quick. Yes Fraggles is spayed, has been since she was 4 months. She is the strangest thing sometimes. That's so cute about the Elop carrying his ears. I want a elop :(

I love hearing about Fraggles. She reminds me so much of my girl Paddy O'Hara. She is on the goofy side too. I have come to the conclusion that the more I try to stop her from doing things the more she wants to do it. She is also a thief and takes things and runs as fast as she can and turns it into tug of war.

Lol we have had a tug O war with the coffee table cloth. She tries to take it to her cage! I still don't know what's up with her playing with her own dewlap. Or the guitar picks. Can't figure that one out either.

I one time found Sabrina running around with an apron flapping behind her! She had grabbed the neck strap and just bolted. It was so cute, she made her own super-bunny cape. Maybe that is what Fraggles is trying to do with the table cloth!

Maybe she is just trying to live up to her name as being mischievious. If any blankets etc are hanging down off chairs Benjamin will on occasion decide to chew on them. My favourite was when mom-in-law was bunny sitting and was told not to leave her clothes on the chair. She woke up to Benjamin blinky around the bedroom with her bra wrapped around his ears. You have also moved into a new apartment?? maybe she is still uncertain of her territory and just looking for attention

"Ode to Fraggle" sung to the tune of do your ears hang low.

Miss Fraggle does your dewlap hang low
Does it sway to and fro
Can you carry it in your mouth
Can you touch it with your toes

okay who can add to this?

Latest posts

Back