Hopper

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopper2013

Reaction score
I just got my rabbit in July as a 1year wedding present. My kids named her Hopper. She has completely attached to me. No one is able to groom her or even hold her. She doesn't like me holding her long, when she has had enough she will then sit by me and let me pet her. She loves her cheeks and nose rubbed, and she doesn't mind if I pet her ears as I pet her body. When she is having floor time she loves to thump, race around, she will stop in the middle of racing and do 2-3 flips then race around again. I've caught her and my declawed cat playing tag, she would dash away the cat would follow then she would dash to the cat and the cat would run. ah-ha that was pretty funny. She loves stretching out in her cage and won't hid in anything. The only thing she is scared of is sudden movements when having floor time and sudden loud noises when she is having floor time otherwise she ignores you or challenges the cat and dogs. I would not trade her for anything!! I forgot she also likes to play tag in her home. My cat will lay on top and put her pay in and tap Hopper, than Hopper will stand on two legs and push at my cat, they do this for hours on some days.

picture0927130115-1.jpg

picture0927130113-1.jpg

picture0828131137-1.jpg

fotor0828120133.png

picture0828131137-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back