Hope For Hares

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr. Drake said her teeth looked great, so that isn't the problem. I did get some pain meds for her when I dropped Daisy off to spay this morning, so I have that on hand if needed. I don't know, this girl has really put me through the wringer emotionally and financially too, she has been to the vet for one complaint or another something like eight times in the seven months I have had her. I really hate to give up on her though, she is such a sweet, laid back girl.I wassitting and holding her this morning, and she was snuggling under my chin and nudging my hand.... Hard asI have tried not to, I havegotten attached to this poor girl.

I picked up a new rescue today. The lady that called me had rescued her form someone else who couldn't keep her, but has just found out that her dog has heartworms and will have to be going through the treatments for that, so she doesn't have the time/money to care for both her and the rabbit. The poor bunny's name is Spot-I will be changing that, she is too pretty and sweet to have such a bland name. For a nice change, this girl is in great health and looks to have had great care, which is always a relief to see. So, without further ado, here she is! ( And if any good names occur to you, let me know, cause my brain is starting to run out of ideas!)

006-7.jpg

002-3.jpg

Belinda!

Hmmm. I don't know about Tanya, LOL, I have a friend by that name, so that might not go over that well. Belinda is interesting...I would have to call her Bee for short.

Hope is hanging in there, I have actually moved her and Daisy (her daughter) in together. Daisy just got spayed Wednesday, and when I put her and Hope together that night, they jsut snuggled right up together. I think they remembered each other, I really do. And I think that having company right now will be good for Hope, and Daisy can't go back in with the big boisterous gang that she usually lives with again until she is recovered from her spay anyway, so it works out great.

I have just read your blog, and Hope sounds very much like my Summer in that it has been an emotional rollercoaster since getting her, and yet she has wormed her way RIGHT into your heart. I'm so sorry for what you have been going through.

Your new bun is gorgeous! Really, really beautiful!

How are you?

First name that came into my mind was Tilly.

It's awesome to see the follow-up photos of Naboo (formerly GG's rescued Buster).
Thanks for sharing in GG's Hope For Hares !!

cue music, now "Rosanna" is playing in my mind.

Back