Honey's nose

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wordstoasong

Reaction score
When I got both Honey and Midnight, they were both in different cages as they were fighting. Well, mostly Midnight was. So Honey got the worst of the fights. A torn ear, scabbs on her back side (her fur grew back) and a torn nose.

Well, now they are the best of friends once again. And Honey's nose has a "dead" piece on her nose. It's just hanging there. I fear if I take it off, her nose will bleed abit.

Should I leave it and hope it will fall off? I'll post a picture of her nose so you can see, later on.

IMO....I'd probably take her to the vet to check it out.

JimD wrote:
IMO....I'd probably take her to the vet to check it out.
My thoughts exactly. This isn't something we could give advice about...it's something a vet needs to diagnose and handle for her.

Hugs to you guys!

Rosie*

UPDATE: The piece fell off her nose yesterday. And she doesn't really care. Also, she has fur growing back on her nose, so she's doing well. =]

I'd keep a close eye on it so it doesn't get infected as well. We have an adorable, tiny little bun at the shelter who came in with a horribly infected torn up nose.

Latest posts

Back