Honey's new tent!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha its cool!! I got it from ebay, i can tell you the name of the shop if you want!

Its really big enough for Honey with so much extra space for her to roll about and lie flat as well!!

She loves it, it keeps her warm as well from thefloor as the inside of the tent has a fleece to keep herwarm! But she did try to nibble the tent and the fleece haha!;)

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
I make them but I can not sell them. I promised a girl whogave me the pattern that I would only make it for my piggers or goodfriends.

Did you promise not to give the pattern to someone else..:ponder::wink:I could make my own. :) I bet you can't huh???

rabbitluvr04 wrote:

:cool: ok i will tell you the shop's name on ebay, heres the link:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7701417535

The shop sells all different cool things for animal!! Thistent is only £5.99 i think its is about $12! You can ask theseller how much the shipping costs to USA! Its well worth it,my bunny is so happy!!

Could you give me the name of the store please? Your bunny is so cute! How much was the tent? ?

Aww, I would definatley love to have a tent for Emmy.

I was thinking of buying those Mini-couches for Emmy to lay on...? Think it's a good idea?

- Katy

Emmy-webbywrote::pinkpansy: I know the min couches you mean, i saw oneas well from the same shop where i bought Honey's tent from.I think i am going to get one too for her!! I think its agood idea!! Keep the bunny happy!!
Aww, I would definatleylove to have a tent for Emmy.

I was thinking of buying those Mini-couches for Emmy to lay on...? Think it's a good idea?

- Katy

Latest posts

Back