HoneyBun!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen

Reaction score
She's about 6 times bigger thanMadison! Wow! I don't think she's a dwarf OR alop. Her ears twirl around like a helicopter! She'sfiesty, too. Mostly nervous I guess. She's beenpassed around quite a bit in the last couple of days.

honeybun%20final.jpg

WOOOOW, she is Elf and Jezebel's long lostsister, so obviously I think she is gorgeous! Hehe I call Jezebelhoneybell as a nickname (among the other thousand or so)

Cher

Thanks everyone! She has calmed downquite a bit and she loves to be cuddled. Such asweetheart! I still can't believe it - zero buns on Saturdaymorning and now TWO!

Thank you, BunnyMommy! I see thatyou're in GA. I'm in AL. Do you know of anyone whomight be interested in adopting HoneyBun? She is very cuddlyand would make a little girl a wonderful pet.

Oooooooooooooo !!!I opened the thread and thought you had posted pictures of my bun!Honeybun is so cute! I'm biased of course. LOL What acutie!

Hey Elf Mommy! I see that they DO lookalike! Would you happen to know of someone whowould give Honeybun a loving home here in the southeast? Shereally needs to be adopted! I'm just sort of fostering hertemporarily. Thanks! Jen

Hey, Jen! I had to look twice too. I thought to myself, that looks like Elf! :)

Sorry I'm just now seeing your note. The board moves so fastthat sometimes I miss a post. No, sorry, at this time I don'tknow anybody who can take Honeybun. I'll continue to askaround though. I'm still trying to get someone to adoptSherman's brother, Gregory ... :(..., but notakers. Rabbits as pets is still a relatively new concept formost of the folks that I know.

Heh, I'd take hermyself if I knew that she'd bond with Elf and be able to stay in thesame cage (no way I could find room for two bunny condos and I'd neverbe able to explain to Honeybun why she couldn't have her own :p).

Jen,

Not sure that I'll have any luck, but all of my family is in NW Floridaand AL (the hubby and I are military and stationed in UT atm but we'refrom NW FL). I'll make sure and ask around to friends andfamily in the area and see if any of them would beinterested. She's a beautiful bun though... I'm sure thelucky new owners will be delighted, whoever they end up being :D.

-Cheryl

Cheryl,

That would be great! I'm in east-central Al but I'd be willing to drive to get her in a wonderful home!

Thanks so much! :)

Latest posts

Back