Honey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redestarrosa

Reaction score
i adopted Honey, she is 2/3 holland lop and 1/3 jersey wooley
she is sooo sweet, hench her name :smile:
I traded Pepper for her, Honey is from a breeder that have a rabbitryof couple of different breeds, and she was just starting on lionhead,she already got a male somewhere, but didn't have a female...

i see the difference handling from very young age makes,

Honey is so sweet, not afraid of me, give me kisses, hopefully she will be able to show Boogie that i am not always evil :mad:

Boogie loves her, he would groom her
he is more lively around her compared to Pepper,
Pepper, she was very very shy and quiet and was not lively at all

Honey runs around like crazy and Boogie would follow her
The rats likes her, they are not intimidated by her compared to Boogie
course they are almost the same size tho

all the pic are clickable

i hope her ears will flop, both of her parents had floppy ears,

if her ears doesn't flop that don't matter cause she is so sweet and not afraid of me

her daddy is holland lop , and her momma is wooley lop (but she looked like a regular holland lop tho)

in her birth records, her grandmother and her great-grandmothers and great-grandfather on her father side is registered

on her mother side, her grandfather and great-grandmother is registered
on her grandmother side, is dwarf/lop mix

i find the birth record "pedigree" fastinating

more pic of Honey

all pic are clickable

This past saturday, my female rat Belissa had 14 babies! and 10 of themhave curly whiskers which means they will either be hairless or curlyhaired (rex)... i hope most of them will have curly hair cause theywill be easier to sell compared to the hairless ones

i haven't seen a rex ones yet, maybe this time i will be lucky

then Little Bill the father will be neutered after payday which is at the end of next week. Yay!!

Honey is really sweet, i call her honeybun

when i pet her head and stop petting her, she would butt my hand as ifasking me to continue petting her, or rather, demanding me to pet hersome more

Boogie, he is pretty anti-social, i have been working with him, i triedto get him more used to me and used to being handled, hescratch me up pretty good,

at the end of next week, he will be going to a new home, he is going toa breeder that is wanting to start up lionhead breeding, im trading himfor a holland lop

edit: i just spent about 5 to 10 mins on the floor, laying flat on thefloor with my cheek on the carpet, petting honey's head, my face nearher head, as soon as she had enough, she put her face on my nose andlips and hop away to go eat

what a darling! i never had a bun so sweet before

Honey was pretty funny, i think she is picking up the rats' habit

i was sitting on the couch eating my ice cream, and Honey smelled myice cream and came hopping over to the couch, climbed up mypillows onto the couch and climbed up my chest to my shoulder and theback of the couch,

i told her "hey, youre not a rat!"

cause she was sitting on my shoulder like the way the rats does,
then she kept sniffing my face and licking my lips

I love Bernie Mac show, it is soooooo funny! (im watching it while typing into the forum)

Evenstar

Back