Home Page

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnylover78642

Reaction score
I have a mini rex named Leo and a Holland Lop that I believes name will either be Lanna or Lucy (I just got her and haven't decided)

Here are some pictures of Leo and Lucy

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg
Look at those nails... We are moving and his nail clipper is packed (or lost?) and I have to buy a new one!! :(

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0464.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg
MINE!!

IMG_0443.jpg

I hope you like the pictures!!

Wow - your photos really seemed to capture how soft the rex fur is.

Welcome back!

Peg

Thanks... I need to get more pictures of Lucy/Lanna since I just got her... Leo is still not "tame" but he is getting better (if I sit really still on the ground next to him he will come over and "smell" me) But when I move towards him he still flips out. Leo is due for a neuter in 2 weeks. I am anxious because of the stories about rabbits never waking up from anithetics(sp?). Well, I will update soon!

If I post some pics up here could someone like make them smaller so I can change my avatar. I no longer have that rabbit and would like to post one of lucy and leo in it... If thats possible!

I'm in love with Leo! He is stunningly gorgeous. I love the pics with the green mat in the background...the colors look so vibrant.

Lucy is adorable too. So is that what you decided to name her?

bunnylover78642 wrote:
If I post some pics up here could someone like make them smaller so I can change my avatar. I no longer have that rabbit and would like to post one of lucy and leo in it... If thats possible!
I'd do that without a problem for you. :)

Thanks... I will do it tonight (right now I am at school!) Leo is in the bathtub with the green matt under him... I will post more pictures soon. Actually I decided her name was LucyLacy (or Lucy or Lacy!!) SSome people call her one thing while others call her another... She doesn't really respond right now to either so I decided to stick with LucyLacy!

*swoon* Leo is soooo handsome! :kiss:

Thank you for the compliments!! M.E. your rabbits are so pretty also! I just love peanut and rex (thats their names right?) and your avatar is so pretty!! Ok, Well I can't post pics now because the camera isn't working but I will get them on soon!

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a93/Bunnylover78642/Photo_2005_7_31_23_24_54.jpg

Photo_2005_7_31_23_19_17.jpg

Photo_2005_7_31_14_7_27.jpg

Tobysleeping.jpg

Angel.jpg

Ok, the small puppy above is Riley. He is an Australian Sheperad and Sheltland Sheepdog mix, but as you can see WHERES THE LONG HAIR??? We cant seem to find it. Riley is 9 weeks old Tuesday.

Popcorn is the bigger dog. He is a callahoula Leaopord mix. He is a very good boy and listens so well. knows all his commands but i want to try and teach "Freeze" but I am not sure it can be done or how to get on with that! Popcorn will be 4 yrs old on October 11th.

Toby is my grey cat above. He is very huge and hates people. If you approach him he runs underneath the nearest thing (couch, bed, blanket). Mostly he eats and sleeps. He will be about 5 yrs old in June 20th.

Angel is the big black, white, and gray fluff ball. She will be about 6 yrs old in July. She is very sweet and fines nothing is more fun than sitting on the book you are trying to read at the very moment. She loves to eat also and sleeps in your lap as soon as possible!

JoscelynGood.jpg
Heres the best picture of me... Which means I am pretty ugly!

Photo_2005_7_31_23_25_19.jpg
Heres a picture of my sister and her past dog Midnight.

Photo_2005_7_31_23_24_25.jpg

Photo_2005_7_31_23_24_54.jpg

Photo_2005_7_31_23_23_7.jpg

Midnight was put to sleep because she continued to kil animals even after LOTS of training. Sadly she was brought to the pound by neighbors and put to sleep.

Here are some past animals... I will introduce as I go.

Blackkittenwhitepaws.jpg
This is one of Tigers last litters. She was the neighbors cat but we took care of her and the kittens.

Graykittentrotingacrosscouch.jpg
This is another of Tiggers last kittens. Also the neighbors cat (yes they are still there!)

OrangeKittenblinking.jpg
Heres another one of the kittens... Peaches

Kittensnursing.jpg
Heres the mom but it is hard to see her. It was hard to take pictures cause she never stopped moving!

Wetblack.jpg
Another one of the kittens!

Back