Home again diggydigdig

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cher

Reaction score
HULLO everyone! I am soooo sorry it has taken solong for me to post, so first off I would like to thank you Carolyn forsharing my email so my absence was explained! I have been in computer&^%$, finally had to havea new one made, so here I beup and running AGAIN~straight from Beautiful British Columbia, CANADA.

Now I am going to figure out how to post my pictures since LO and BEHOLD my computer is all in English, imagine that *grin grin*

Jade and Jezebel have taken over the living-room and kitchen, the dogquite likes them and vise-versa. Mikey,the scaredy cat is still alittle wary but seems to be coming around. I thought I spoiled thosetwo back in Tainan, but here they are in "grandchildren"heaven. They have settled in very well, and are adapting totheir new surroundings almost a little too easily-Who's living-room isit again? hmmmm

Tonight I was having a few problems with setting up the computer and Iheard "JEZEBEL! GET DOWN FROM THERE!" apparently my family is not asappreciative of the fine art of bunny dancing in fruit bowl on kitchentable as I have come to be.

Sorry for the ramble here, I am off to the wonderful world ofzzzzzzzzzzz's, but wanted to drop a note that I am back and can't waitto get caught up on all that has been happening!

xo

Cher, Jezebel and Jade

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! welcome back!!so...you just moved to canada? never returning to china? or is thisjust a vacation? *confused*

btw, you gotta post pictures of your new cocker spaniel!!!

I'm so glad you're back Cher!

*Big hug!*

So, when are you coming with your girls to Alberta? ;):p:D

Aww thank you all very much :) We are very happyto be home indeed! I am from BC-but moved to Tainan, Taiwanfor one year to teach English and that is where I fell in love withthese two adorable girls...and of course had to cart them back homewith me...to perhaps go back again? We are not sure....TBC

*grin grin* Hmm Alberta you say MBB? Ispent some time in Edmonton and,er, well...here I be ;)personally we feel you should see thisside o the mountains..beautiful indeed!

Cher

LOL I edited that out, but obviously not quickenough since you responded with bunnylightenspeed.....................since it did not really make sense to say NOWAY JOSE when ya's were just saying visit and I had visions of myliving there again *shudder*

P.S. How are my two beautiful angelic boys doing?

Cher

I've been to that side of the mountains but mydad would die trying to drive that far with the bunnies he's ever soallergic to in the car. And you know me! I won't leave my "angelic"boys home!

The boys are troublesome, if you read the post "On my toes" you will see what I mean!

Latest posts

Back