Holy Moley, Maker of poos!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
Apparently Tony wanted the entire tri-county area to know that I belong to him.

ONE, yes ONE heavily scented poo is all it took. "snuggle wuggle mommy!" and PLOP a poo as my son picked him up to put him away. I had to change my pajamas. NO LIE. I got the poo off and I still reaked of bunny scent.

I am thrilled he loves me so much, but jeeeeeeez! :faint:

Isn't wonderful to be loved SO much???? LOL! :roflmao:

Yeah, but if he does that and then I hold Bo - I get bitten! and pood on by Bo!

Love hurts! and apparently smells in the bunny world!

:p

Do the flemmies do that stuff? I can't imagine an even BIGGER bunner doing that!

I can honestly say, I've never been POOPED on by any of my Flemmies (at least not on purpose!). Can't say the same about my Mini Rex... There are a couple out there that just wait for me to pick them up... it's usually spray dribbles, but I get the "hard stuff" occassionally. And they sort of spread it on you like icing on a cake! Ewwwww! :yuck

(Always seems to be the boys too! I can wash my hands between rabbits, but can't change my clothes! Certain ones....As soon as they get a whiff of another on me, I get re-marked!) :biggrin2: I'm loved!

BlueGiants wrote:
(Always seems to be the boys too! I can wash my hands between rabbits, but can't change my clothes! Certain ones....As soon as they get a whiff of another on me, I get re-marked!) :biggrin2: I'm loved!

Oh, Bo was HORRIBLE when he wasn't neutered. If he saw the cat around me, he would hop into my lap just to toss a couple of scenters out and then he's off again.

Ack! Stinker buns! I've learned about so many rather icky things that bunnies do from you guys... lucky for me, Cinny never did any of them (I didn't even know rabbits could mark their poops like that until I met you all) and so far Rory hasn't either. I wonder what I have to look forward to! :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back