Holly's World

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunnyCait

Reaction score
If I wasn't so used to my house looking like I have 10 children instead of two, I might be miffed at the "mess" Holly makes with her things strewn all over the living room floor. She gets free roam as long as someone is home (and someone is ALWAYS home) so she's taken advantage of this. Today after I tried to corral her things into one central location, I took a few pictures.

By far, the tube is her favorite. I was a consumer and bought it on a whim, even though I know I can get the same thing for cheaper at a Home Depot. *sigh* But she loves it, so it's alright.

hols.jpg

hollyyyy.jpg

hollytube.jpg

tubeluv.jpg

holst.jpg

And just a little bit of her collection. She has more in her cage, plus more in the dining room but she rarely ventures out of the living room. Oh and I'm sure there's tons of stuff under the couch too that she's taken under there and I haven't fished out yet. I know this because I'll randomly hear jingling and the tossing off a whiffle ball underneath me when I'm trying to watch TV. :p

floor.jpg

Ah also, another interesting fact... We're interviewing a husbunn tomorrow. :) There was an ad on Craigslist for a neutered 4 year old mini-lop buck, and I was going to just not answer it because I wasn't sure I should, but after a few days I gave in and after emailing back and forth with his current owners, we'll be meeting them tomorrow and if all is well, we'll be adopting him to bond with Holly once she's spayed. He had a bondmate but the bondmate had passed away a bit ago, so everyone is hoping this is a viable solution for both bunnies. Because Holly is so young I don't see too many issues, but we'll take it slowly and see how it goes. We have plenty of time. :) From past experiences though, these two will be my only rabbits.

Grace, me too. LMAO! I loved The Girls Next Door too, but Holly was always my favorite.

Haha Nancy, I know! She's slowly realizing we don't really want to eat her, she now bunny flops out in the open and will stay that way even as we walk past her, when before if we moved she'd go scurrying under the couch. She's a happy little girl, always binkying and doing NASCAR loops around the living room and tossing her toys everywhere.

Now if we could only pet her without her trying to run off, we'll be fine. Slowly slowly with this one though. :)

Cheryl, the purple tube came from Petco. It was like 15 bucks, but you can go to Home Depot or somewhere like that and get a dryer vent tube for cheaper. Just won't be purple, but that'll save $$ if your bunny chews.

Haha Christina, she's working on how to make dried apple pieces appear in her food dish. ;) She's clever like that.

This is so funny Cait, your stories about Holly and Hugh always make me giggle. They have such a rough life, I mean seriously, you're just too cruel to them.

PS. Can I come live with you?

Back