hollster.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuddlexoverload

Reaction score
when i first saw her i thought she was dead. butthen i saw her breathing. i dont know why she was laying like this?does anyone know? maybe she was hot?

Our rabbits do that sometimes also -- alwaysgives me a scare, especially when they don't respond when I saysomething.

Pam

They are very happy and relaxed, they justflop over feeling very secure. They look so cute whenthey do that. Pebbles does that after she's had her fill ofpellets.

Rainbows! :)

hehe! aw. cuties. frank always lays like a frog(with his legs behind him, on his belly) and on his side sometimes, butnever on his back. ! She got up and went on top of her bunnyloo (bunny+pigloo= bunnyloo) hehe. and i took this picture. aw. she always goes upthere, but her little dirty hands were sticking out.

Our newest bunnie, Rosie, did that the other day, but I wasn't quick enough to get the camera.

It made me feel REALLY good, because she is starting to show that sheis comfortable and feels secure with us in her new forever home.

Latest posts

Back