Holland Lops looking for a home in New England!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueMo0nz

Reaction score
This purebred (not from petstore) Holland loppair is absolutely adorable! They are both 3 years old and have beenVERY spoiled. They just love each other! The female is opalin color is the most outgoing. She is a real oink and loves her treats.She often steals them from her boyfriend who is chinchilla incoloring. Hes a bit shy but socuddly and he loveshis girl so much he doesn't care she steals his food! They are friendlyand easy to handle and would be fine ina family with children.

Both male and female are fixed. They were trained and wouldlikely go back with minimal effort. These guys have beenaround other animals (dogs, cats) They need a bunny savy home that willspoil them with fresh veggies, head rubs, and lots ofexcersize. They come with the cage they are living in whichis good sized and multileveled.

I will quiz potential adopters on what they know of rabbits and theircare. The buns are located in CT but I am willing to drive a few hoursto find the right home so MA,RI, and some parts of NY may be possible.

This is the girl. You can see her opal grey coloring has that beautiful orangy tinge in it:

mitz3da.jpg

2 pictures of the boy. His grey coat (chin) is made up of salt and pepper fur.

tinselchin2lr.jpg

tinsel16de.jpg

I would take them but I have no way topick them up. They are adorable. I sooo wish I lived closer or had amore dependable car. I hope you can find an awesome home forthem. I feel so bad, I wish I could give them their forever home.

Tina

Actually, In a week or two I will be making atrip to NC and thus will have to drive through Virginia to getthere. If you would seriously consider adding these sweetiesto your bunny family maybe we could arange something. I don'tknow where you are in VA and I will have to check where I will bepassing through. But if you were willing to meet me somewhereit could work. Just a thought...and maybe someone else in VAor NC or one of the states I will go through will show someinterest. Unfortionetly Texas will not be one of them lol.

Have you ever seen a rabbit and you feelan instant connection to them? That's how I fely with Christa and Hopi.Those girls were meant to be mine. I feel that same connection to thesetwo.

So if all goes well I am thier new Momma. I fell asleepthinking about them and their pictures were the first thing I thoughtof this morning. We are so excited.

Tina

AWESOME! :D:D

I actually saw bluemoonz's ad on theinternet saying she needed to find a home for her bunniesso Irecomended thisforum to her, I am SO glad you are adoptingthem, you are the PERFECT mom for them! :D:D

~Amy

Amy, then it seems I owe you a mostheartfelt thank you. I am just thrilled. I can't wait to get them home.Ok I'm going to cry I am so happy. I need a tissue.

Jeremy is as thrilled as I am. Jeremy is an only child and itcan be lonely sometimes. He treats the rabbits like his siblings. Hewent to a baseball game and told everyone that would listen that henowhas a big brother and four little sisters. He said lastnight now he has a big brother , a younger brother and five littlesisters.

I'm going to seriously have tobuy more strollers ya'll.:p

I'm so excited.:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Tina, Jer and the Acres

dajeti2 wrote:
Amy, then it seems I owe you a most heartfelt thankyou. I am just thrilled. I can't wait to get them home. Ok I'm going tocry I am so happy. I need a tissue.

Jeremy is as thrilled as I am. Jeremy is an only child and itcan be lonely sometimes. He treats the rabbits like his siblings. Hewent to a baseball game and told everyone that would listen that henowhas a big brother and four little sisters. He said lastnight now he has a big brother , a younger brother and five littlesisters.

I'm going to seriously have tobuy more strollers ya'll.:p

I'm so excited.:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Tina, Jer and the Acres

Checkwww.freecycle.org in your area ifyour wanting more strollers...seriously people list them all the timewhere I'm at...or you can post a wanted for them. I'd besuprised if you didn't get one. I just got a very nice wiredog kennel last nite that I moved Corky into (and he LOVES it) til he'shealed and he and Oreo move in together!

I'll do that. I usually hit the yardsales and hope to find a nice on. I know it sounds silly to some but ifit's not nice enough to put my child in I won't buy it for my bunnies.Just picky I guess.

Thank you so much for the link. It'll make searching alot easier on me.

Tina

I will do that. Amy we were posting atthe same time so I missed your pics. I get crazy looks strolling Apolloaround. Could you imagine me pushing that many bunnies. People wouldthink I'd lost my mind.:?

I'm looking for reclining strollers like Wollo's. I also need to pick up more diaper bags and playpens too.;)

Tina

:shock2:

No way! I thought I was bad with four now, but you're goingfrom one toSEVEN in how many days? Girl, you're toomuch!

Bless your heart for taking in all those babies. You're awesome!

Laura

I have Apollo and Dale got the Girls on May 25th, Misty on May31st and Stormy on June 1st. So I have five babies now and will haveseven soon.

I'm also going to have all different sizes.

Apollo is 18 months and 18 pounds.

Christa is 3 months and 2 lbs and 3-4 pounds full grown.

Hopi is 3 months and 2&1/2 lbs. and 6-10 pounds full grown

Misty and Stormy should average 2lbs full grown.

The new kids are only about 3&1/2 and 4 lbs.

I think it really helps that they are bonded couples as theycome in. Christa and Hopi are totally boded and so are the Nibblets andthe new kids are totally bonded.

I just told Dale about the new kids coming and he asked if Iwanted a divorce:shock::shock:. I started to cry and he was onlyjoking:nonono:He said what he always does when I get newkids" Ok whatever". So it's a complete go...Yeah!!!!!!

Tina

Latest posts

Back