Holland lops in ontario?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure where they are but Pine River Rabbitry has nice rabbits. My Moussey Pie's parents came from her and I love Mousse, she is full of spunk like her parents where. I hear her prices are steep though, she personally told me around $40+ for anything with a pedigree. I just happened to get Moussey's parents free from a friend that had bought them.

http://pine-river.tripod.com/

I am across Lake Ontario... near Rochester if you do not find a breeder....

Denise

We got our two newest boys Guffy and Darwin from Sandi at Pineriver Rabbitry! She is in Barrie by the way!:)

She is an amazing lady and full of helpful info! I can't recommend her enough...and her bunns are absolutely gorgeous!:D

Danielle

Thanks Barrie a half hour from me so if I can convice my parents Flurry might have a new friend in the near future:)... I absalutely love Mango the magpie harlequin buck.:inlove:

He is still a young'un I don't know if she is breeding him yet or not...btw that is what our Guffy looks like! :D They are Magpies!

She has Japanese Harlequins, Magpies, Tri-Colours! Bunches of bunnies!:D

Danielle

lol:D

He's too attached to his momma and his currants!! lol
He's a spoiled baby!:D

Maguffin.jpg

Guffy11.jpg

yup...that's ma' baby!:biggrin2:

Honestly I don't think Sandy breeds ugly bunnies...we went to pick up one bunny and came home with two! Even hubby who is Mr. No More Rabbits...was all excited about two new babies! lol They were so darned cute we couldn't choose...thank goodness she only put the two boys in the exercise pen...I didn''t have any room for more bunnies!:D

Danielle

Latest posts

Back