Holland Lops Born today 4-30-2013 Follow us grow up!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabjet52

Reaction score
This is Princess second litter of babies, this time with a Holland Lop man lol.
Princess had 5 babies
Mom is an Holland Lop
Dad is and Black and White Holland Lop
Follow us grow up. Will post lots of pictures
Enjoy

3-2013 (2).jpg

3-2013 (3).jpg

4-30-13 (6).jpg

4-30-13 (4).jpg

4-30-13 (1).jpg

Babies!!!! Ps where did you get the little wooden bridge thing?
I bought this from a local pet store. Petsmart might have them

Cute.

I thought mom was going to get spayed? Was this another accidental litter??
Yes Princess had an appt for 5-10-13 to get fixed! 30 days ago my friend that lives next to me has an Holland Lop "Girl" She brought her bunny that was 6 months over to hang out with Princess and Flower outside. They were getting along well, but when I looked out the window Spot was on her. then I checked her and told her that her bunny was not a girl but a boy. Then I took him out. only 1 hour outside. So this was not planned! My vet only spays once a week and I had her appt for over a month. The last thing I wanted was another litter of rabbits!!

Awwe! Thats crazy, two unexpected litters...looks like a lot of work but a lot of fun too!! :)
I fell in love with the last bunch, I bet these little ones will be just as cute <3

Awwe! Thats crazy, two unexpected litters...looks like a lot of work but a lot of fun too!! :)
I fell in love with the last bunch, I bet these little ones will be just as cute <3

Yes two unexpected litters, first was with her love of a year then babies, second litter was not what I wanted the father was suppose to be a girl. My friend feels bad. yes more work and more homes to find that is stressful:nosir:Not sure what I will do with all the bunnies, mom I might give away to a friend and sell the babies

So cute! The babies not so much yet. Lol But I bet they will be adorable like their parents. I am new to the bunny world, never seen a baby bunny. So vulnerable!

Latest posts

Back