Holland Lop Info?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roberts_rabbits_2008

Reaction score
Hello, I think that maybe next weekend i will begetting a holland lop or two maybe even a fuzzy so if anyone has anyweb site addresses or anything with info about them please let meknow. Thanks Robert

Why don't you do a search on the web about them, Robert?

-Carolyn

DO NOT GO TO GOOGLE!!! I heard there is a virusgoing around in google....and my friend just brang her computer to atechnician and they said the computer got the google virus. Use yahooNOT google for now.

Cassandra

Robert, I recommend joining the HLRSC because they have an excellent guidebook with information on the Holland Lop.

Pam

Ha! I found Fenwick on one of those sites! Thisbunny looks just like him (and now I remember the name of thatcolor--chocolate tort!)

choctort.jpg

Rose

angoralover wrote:
DO NOT GO TO GOOGLE!!! I heard there is a virus going aroundin google....and my friend just brang her computer to a technician andthey said the computer got the google virus. Use yahoo NOT google fornow.

Cassandra
OMG really? Google is my homepage! What happens 2 ur computor when u get it? I always use google!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i just got some more info on the bunnys iwill be getting and the male is a solid tort the color that i wantedand he is 12 weeks old and the female is a broken tort and is 8 weeksold but will get a lil bigger than the buck. She'll get toabout 3.75pounds the lady said but they can get to 4 pounds for showand i'm not showing them. I'm soo excited.

-Robert-

Loz n Ebony wrote:
angoralover wrote:
DO NOT GOTO GOOGLE!!! I heard there is a virus going around in google....and myfriend just brang her computer to a technician and they said thecomputer got the google virus. Use yahoo NOT google for now.

Cassandra
OMG really? Google is my homepage! What happens 2 ur computorwhen u get it? I always use google!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd change your homepage as soon as possible! This is what happenes if your computer gets the virus:

*Internet will run slower than usual

*Error boxes will show up when you turn on your computer

*Your computer might crash and lose all the info you have in your computer

*Your computer will freeze whenever you click on the internet

*You will recieve a virus email named MyDoom (DO NOT OPEN IT...it will cause more damage to your computer)

I hope you don't get the virus. Just use yahoo for now.

Cassandra

Do you know the name of the virus other than just the Google Virus?

Because I've been trying to find out about it because I'm atechie and have nothing else to do and haven't been able to findanything about it.

I did find out about a virus that hit a whole bunch of search sites,including yahoo,could this be what your talking about?

http://www.news24.com/News24/Technology/News/0,,2-13-1443_1563618,00.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A16473-2004Jul26.html

http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99996202

~Christine~

I just heard from my friend that the virus onlyinfects google the most. I'm quite sure it is pretty rare for theviruses to harm the other search engines. Cause my friend said that hercomputer technician said thatgoogle is the most dangeroussearch engine for the virus and he said not to worry bout the othersearch engines causeusually antivirus firm McAfee is wrongabout things.

CassandraP.S.- I'm just warning everybody about the virus.....it doesn't meanyour computer will get infected by the virus.

Latest posts

Back