Holland Lop Baby Bunny Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Holland babies. When I first became a breeder, they were the first rabbits I tried to breed. Unfortunatly, the mother died during birth and no babies made it out... Thanks for sharing those cute pitures!!

Who doesn't like looking at baby bunnies?

This forum has been such a great source of information and support to me, it's the least I can do to share these adorable cuties.

God bless everybody! I'll post more pictures as they get bigger.

Here are the same kits today, at 8 days old. Look how fast they grow! A few more days and their eyes will begin to open.

Cute babies. I'm moving this thread to the "Bunny Blogs" forum where folks tend to post pictures and stories about their rabbits. Please continue to post pictures though - they're GREAT!

Peg

That was freaky. You must have done it as I was checking! Thank you. I didn't realize you had seperated the forums. I will update my bookmarks.

I love how they are little magnets to each other. We've only had two other litters and each were only 2 kits.

So far their names are (clockwise from the solid tort) Latte, Coca, Misty, Cola and Electra (get it? Carmen's Electra :D).

The parents names are Carmen and Sprite.

AWWW Look at those cute little love bugs!!!! Those little pink feet are so precious. Their colors are greatand they are filling out quite nicely. Thanks for sharing and we hope to see more pics. We love bunny pics and baby pics are the best!!! Keep them coming. Beckie :D

Awwww how sweet! I have a baby Holland lop who just turned 15 days today :) He doesnt have any sibblings though, which makes me a little worried :( It seems like your babies are growing just fine :D

~Amy

Here's the proud father Sprite. He's not happy about the photo shoot. The sun was too bright. I'll try to get a happier picture another time.

Back