Holland lop babies!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaydaw_95

Reaction score
Hey guys i am sorry it took so long to get some pics up but i have been very busy the past few days. They are no 5 days old and are so cute!!! i only have on pic but you can tell what they look like. I still have not clue how to post a pick on here :? lol so i am goin to just post a link to it! let me know what you think!

http://s427.photobucket.com/albums/pp358/jaydaw_95/?action=view&current=5d.jpg

Cute!
BTW- you use the

Out of the two does that I have had, one incresed number from litter one to litter two(1 to 6) and the other decreased (4 to 2) . . . I don't know if they're normal, either doe, but the doe that decreased in litter size also became increidbly picky on her bucks

oh ok thanks! and i know i love them to death haha! I have one holland lop doe who keeps making nest when she is not preg. she made one last week and pulled fur and she is doing it again tonight! i bread her on the 28th of march to one of my bucks. So i know that she could not be having her babies now. So i guess she just keeps having false pregnancies. Has this ever happened to anyone else? could this effect her or her babies she should be have later on this month?

my doe pulled fur immediately after getting caught with the buck, then on day 24, 29,30 and then on 31 she pulled a lot of fur and had her kits

yeah my doe did the same thing. She pulled full two weeks after she was bred and then again one day before she had her babies. Which is weird because I thought if they pull fur early that is how you know it is a false pregnancy.

Jaydaw_95 wrote:
They are doing great!!Zyra had 3 kits but one of them was a peanut so we had to put him t sleep which is better then him starving to death. Does anyone know if a rabbit's litter number will increase after her first birth?

It varies on the breeding - Juno had three kits (no peanuts) in her first litter, six in her second and three in her third... my does were never consistent except for my late doe Sausage who always had large litters.

Congratulations on your baby kits!

Denise

Latest posts

Back