Holland kits!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnybunbunb

Reaction score
I have tried to get Chess bred since she was 6 months old. She got pregnant once resulting in a dead litter. So I have tried and tried and finely a month ago put her with Cartmen to live for about a week.

The result;

DSCI1434.jpg

DSCI1436.jpg

I only sexed one the Harlequin. Doe. :D Then there is two torts?, a black and an agouti(chestnut).

I JUST gave her the box lastnight and she pulled fur almost right away. This morning I gave her more hay and she started again and I knew she would have them. So I got to watch :p

Five? Wow - isn't that a pretty big size for a Holland litter?

Congrats! I am dying to breed my hollands but scared to death of stuck kits. Seeing you successfully had some - gives me hope.

Congrats Sammy!!! Cant wait until they get there fur and eyes! And more pictures like you guys bug me....:p

Chess is a *BUD*. Her sire is the BEAUTIful THF Saynora Tristian(which you can see on THF Saynora's site), but she missed the dwarf gene :p Her first litter was five also if I remember right. She seemed to push pretty hard but no one got stuck :)

I have been gone all day so now to feed everyone and to bed. My feet are killing me.

EEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK! If you plan to ruin my happiness you shall die! The litter is better than I thought!

Black/Orange Harlequin Doe
Blue/Fawn Harlequin Doe
Blue/Fawn Harlequin Buck
Chestnut Harlequin ?
Black ?

YES!!!!!! Diluted harlies :D:D:D:D

I did check all of their genders but I forget get of the two are buck and doe. The litter is two bucks and three does. Stupid memory.

All three harlies have big white blazes. Their fur is not in totally yet so I am unsure if it is just light fawn and orange coloring or actual white.

The black is the doe, the agouti harle the buck.

Chess had not been feeding them very much, enough to keep them going but not enough for big bellies. Tonight I got the nest box out and put her over them and stuck a bowl of pellets in there. It took them a long time to get full, longer than normal. Must had been the lack of proper amount of nutrition. They finely got full and I took her out. They where so cute with their huge bellies! The way they should be ;)

Latest posts

Back