Holland breeders what do you think?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoyalLions18

Reaction score
What do you think about these girls? They are 8 weeks old. I like the second one better. I am looking to show/breed.
blilacdoeside.jpg

blilacdoeface.jpg

btortdoe.jpg

btortdoeface.jpg

I definitely like the second ones head and ears better. Her bone seems to be biggerthan the first too. Would be worth it to see how she grows. Good luck.

Okay i put a deposit on her, picking her up at Butler Pa show an April/22. Also the breeder said she was a Broken Tort, but i think she looks broken Orange? What do you guys think?

I have to say Broken Orange not Tort.Hopefully Woahlookitsme comes on. She'sreally good with colors. I've been hit or miss. But I think she has Beautiful coloring.

K:)

The ears on both seem pretty big to me and the head a little small. Not good with that breed though. Good luck with what you decide.

I would definitely say broken orange. If she was a tort she would be a really bad colored one as there is no shading around the skirt of the animal. Her nose is darker but that could mean she might get a little darker when she molts out of baby coat. Our rabbits usually have a darker color on their noses.

Yes broken orange! I used to have a broken orange buck, other than mine was almost all white(just barely above the 10% color mark) identical in body build too.
Though I'll have to say, I love Broken blues! LOL.

Latest posts

Back