holding bubby

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
The wiggleworm and I reached a compromise. Don't ask why it works--he's a strange one!

The ONLY way he will sit still when being carried is when I plant hisback feet on the flat of my hand, and let him perch with his front feeton my arm. If confined even slightly, he starts wiggling again. Itfeels like carrying an oversized furry parakeet. And I always have tobe ready to grab him if he decides to move.

Anyone else have bunnies that MUST perch like that or they are impossible to carry? He wants to see everything!

Rose

:shock:Actually, you're not the onlyone with a funny bunny! Both my boys only like being held a certainway. First of all, to pick them up and get them to sit still, one handgoes just behind and under the front legs/feet while the other handreaches over the bum and around the tail area, then they stay still.Now when I hold them, both will only stand to be carried with theirhead facing the left and their butt on the right, you try to pick themup the opposite, and they squirm back to the other way. Spice likes tobe carried like a football! lol, I put one hand around both his backlegs (so his legs are between my arm and body) and then rest the palmof my hand on his chest, then he tucks his nose under my other arm andhides his whole head except his nose which sticks out the other side.It's hilarious! Other times he prefers to sit with his head untucked.But both of them have tobe completely horizontal to be happy,lol.And when I sit, the first thingSpice does isturn around and back onto my right shoulder, I swear he thinks he's aparrot!

Cutepost about Bubby by the way! :D

that's funny! I'm notalone!!

hehe

I'll try and get picks of my fuzzy parakeet--who, BTW, is doing GREAT with potty training!!!!!

Rose

attachment.php

That's pretty cool art, there, Pamela. I'm no expert, but I know what I like!

Buck

Latest posts

Back