Hola from Luca in Calgary

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luca

Reaction score
Hey everyone, Luca is my 1 year old dwarf. No Idea what kind of dwarf but hes a whopping 3.5 lbs. I have a fat bunny, but hes really active and cheeky. Finally getting over some major training hurtles with him, hes a stubborn one. He has a few quirky traits, like running in circles around your feet and playing with my cat, Aphrodite, and my kitten, Lily. And apples are his favorite treat.

:helloand :welcome1to RabbitsOnline. I am glad you found the site. RO is a very active, friendly and helpful website devoted to rabbits and their slaves. Sounds like a very happy bunny.

Here are some good links to areas of the site you might find interesting, the Library section, full of good reference info, Bunny Blog, where you can keep everyone up to date on your bunny and your life as a bunny slave and if you bunny would like to ask questions of other buns the Bunny Chat is the spot to be. The regional forum is a good way to find a rabbit savvy vet or to post places where you get some of your supplies for your bun etc. For the lighter side and to give you a chuckle or two stop by the go to the Let Your Hare Down section for anything but bunny's.

If you would like to post pictures in your post this link How to put photo's in your posts will help explain that.

I hope I didn't overwhelm you with info. This is a wonderful site and I look forward to seeing pictures of your bun and stories about them.

Dave

Welcome! We need more Calgary members here, there are far too many form Edmonton.

If you have friend with rabbits, you could set up a play date with them. I would go to neutral territory so fights are less likely to break out. Having the rabbits spayed or neutered will also help, especially with the risk or pregnancy.
If you are looking for a friend (mate) for Luca, the Calgary Humane Society has rabbits and encourages you to bring yours so you can find the right rabbit. I think that September is Adopt a Rabbit month, so there may be some deals. There are about 15 rabbits there now for adoption.

Dont need another bunny yet lol, well not with a baby due in 2 months, Luca, and the 2 cats. Just thought some bunny company might be nice for him.

He's very cute!! Welcome to the forum to both of you. I've found that rabbits don't generally take to each other like dogs do, they often need to be bonded together (can be quite a long process). If you do set up a playdate for him be ready to step in and seperate him and the other bun, as fights break out very fast, and can be quite scary.

Welcome to the forum, will be looking forward to hearing more about you and your bun.

Latest posts

Back