hmmmmmmmm

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loz n Ebony

Reaction score
I have noticed recently that we have been not getting as many posts. (or is that just me?)

is it that all problems have been solved? Or am I just going mad?

Also I've just looked. We have 199 members And we dont no anythingabout your bunnies. Because of those 199 people only about 50 peoplehave ever posted. So if you have any pictures or just wana saysomething (if you dont normally)about your bunnnies please do!
wuv 4rm

loz n ebs n fidget

xoxoxoxo

That's not particularly unusual, Lauren, as manypeople just like to "lurk" about and glean information as they seefit,later they might want to enter into the mainstream of thecommunications.

When I first found such a forum, I hung around a goodlyamount of time, learning along the way, until I thought I knew enoughto even ask the right questions. As time went on, and myknowledge base grew, I became more confident and experienced.With thateventuality, I even deigned myself capable of answering a few questionsthat I had had experience with.

Fifty active posters is a significant number for a forum thatonly re-instituted itself, like a Phoenix rising, not eventwo short months ago. Like yourself, the membership isinternational in flavor, which I find very cool and stimulating, for weall can learn what is going on, rabbit-wise, in different parts of theworld.

Not to worry. This is a very active and vibrant forum thatseems to be open to people with different approaches. Someforums are very close-minded and accepting of only one point ofview. Others have a particular focus orphilosophicalbent they wish to promote, for one reason, oranother, often political and/or economic. I have yet toexperience that here.

Buck

Hey now!

Buck makes some very good points!:dude:'s

I haven't the slightest idea of how to post a picture to the forum. Ican Email a picture, but as of yet have not figured out how to post oneto any forum. I have some really nice photos of my rabbits and the barndestruction/construction. Sorry I can't post em!:?

Dennis,C.V.R.:D

Dennis, Maybe with all these folksherewho know how to do these things we can learn fromthem. Bunny Mommy's birthday note to Sherman wasquite impressive! Music and all! One day we willlearn!:D Beckie

I have a scanner also---only thing is, I do nothave it set up. I just feel really good about getting thecomputer set up and being able to use it. I do plan onlearning about the scanner. If I get stuck, I can get thegirls at work to help. These college kids now days know a lotabout computers! Keep working on it and try to get some helpfrom folks. You can do it!:dude: TakeCare Beckie

Scanners are easy to use. Install the software for it. Open up the program, put your picture in, hit scan and there you go! :)

Hey now,

I have an Epson scanner and a printer. I have pics in an Epson Photoalbum. However, I still do not know how to take them from that album toany forum or other online source. It is a puzzlement!:?

Dennis,C.V.R.:cool:

I just caught up with this thread. Sorry. If you know where you'vestored a picture on your hard-drive, click on "Attachment" below, thenclick on "Browse", locate the picture in your computer, double-click onit, and Send the reply. Then go back into the post and see if you'repicture's there.

HankHanky,

Email me the pictures you wish to post and I'll post them for you.

:dude:

-Carolyn

I am so glad I read your post about the scanner. Ibought mine through the internet and now I know I can not get it towork because I was never given the software. I never said I was acomputer genius. I called HP and they are sending it to me Thanks Againsoon I will be able to do rabbit pictures

Latest posts

Back