hmmm...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leowyldemi

Reaction score
i'm finally ready to possibly bring home another bunny.
i saw a darling cutie at petco when we stopped there for pigger food(we had a coupon) his name was tony bunnet, and he had the same color as howie, only he was a red rex(i belive) and much sleeker than a lionhead, he was adorable(jis ears were like radar Dishes! so huge!) and curious, he came right up to the side of his cage and sniffed,something my shy bun never did at first.
he's adorable,but i really love my fluffy buns and i still have howie's brush and nail clippers(cleaned of course)
and i'm wondering if i should hold out until i find a fluffer.
so i'm putting it to a vote,if tony is not adopted yet, should i bring him home or hold out for a fluffy bunny like i originally wanted?

I think it is really up to you. Something you find something you didn't originally want and it turns out to be exactly what you need.
If you like him and feel a bond, then get him. If it doesn't feel 'right', then keep looking.

I'd agree with Fraggles.
Anyway, rex's are really nice bunnies-I have a mini rex and she's the sweetest thing in the world. My other one was just as friendly. That's been my experience with every rex/mini rex I've come in contact with. :)

Back