Hmm, I need something to do with my time

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandy456

Reaction score
As if waking up for school at 6, comming home at 3 and having to manage Babii and Sparky into my homework time (ohhthe joys of being in highschool)

I want a job =D

Although I just moed to this neighborhood last friday, so i'm not TOO sure what is around here other then a deserted military base and a cemetary. From what i've noticed it's little buisnesses (a few deli's, convenience stores)

Anyways, i'm off to play on Kijiji and Monster.. =D

Any other students looking for a jobb?

I got a job working at the theater, i started last Easter day.
It's pretty neat, and i get free movies and pop corn.
I like it, its more work than people think but it can be a lot of fun.
I also work same days and hours as my fiance.. lol
they always put us on for the same times.
but i like it :)

anyways, that's my job. I turn 18 this month if anyone was curious.

I jinxed myself.

Past two weeks i've gotten 3 job offers, and I was never even looking.

Like, I got offerd a job to work in a pharmacy at the cosmetic counter while walking Sparky

I was offerd an assistant technician job while getting my eyes checked.. because she said she needed 'life' in the office.

And I got emailed by someone needing a nanny ( i was bored, joined a 'nanny search' site..)

I may take the first though.. She just told me to bring her my resume whenever.

The second would be great experience, but I need to be 16 and she told me next summer, to go see her (birthday is in july)

well i am not in high school but i need a job, got to get bills paid, with the health insurance going up and no raise from hubbys work last year because of the economy, and pre school tuition i have to get something at least part time.

Latest posts

Back