Hiya

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charmaine

Reaction score
Hi rabbit lovers!

I am new to this site and so have no idea what I am doing at the moment :?

My name is Charmaine and I am mad about bunnies!

I currently have 4, one british giant male and 3 mini lop females.

They all live indoors with me and partner, alot of people think we are crazy but we love it and there is never a dull moment :D

As soon as i work this out (hopefully not too long) there will be some pics on the way...

Hi Charmaine,

Welcome to RO. I can hardly wait to see pictures of your bunnies.

I have indoor bunnies too, you'd miss out on so much I feel if they were outdoor bunnies.

Susan:)

Thank you :D

Here are a few pics

This is Arthur - He is just over a year old and full of character. He is the big baby of all the bunnies and loves nothing more than just lay around and have as many cuddles as possible. :bunnyheart

14313_051401_040000000.jpg

Roxy and Talullah are sisters, I got them at 10 weeks old and had to separate them a few months ago as they started to not get on. I have since tried to bond them after getting them both spayed but so far have had no joy. Here is a picture when they were inseperable though...

14313_051614_380000000.jpg

14313_051401_040000001.jpg

14313_051352_540000002.jpg

I dont have any photos of harley on my laptop yet but will post some soon..I first got her thinking she was a boy (hence the name) but when taking her to the vet found out she was a girl! I decided to keep the name though.

I completly agree with you that house bunnies are definately the way to do it! Your bunnies look adorable, do they all get on?

Charmaine :)

Hi Charmaine, OMG your bunnies are so ADORABLE.

I hope you will be able to bond Roxy & Talullah, they look so cute together. Have you ever thought about having a trio with Arthur.

Mine are all separated. I only have 4 now as the ex husband took Wilbur & Jackie. Well Winston & Vega live together. Daisy Mae is in the sane room which surprises me. When I first got Winston & Vega I put them in Daisy Mae's bedroom. Believe me they did not like each other so i had to move them. Now that I moved those 3 share a room. Buttercup (a boy too) lives in the living room, he's 12 and a half so he isn't too active any more.

I look forward to more pictures and stories.

You need to start a blog for them.

Susan:)

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Your bunny's are very cute.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Back