Hiya!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotcrossbuns

Reaction score
Hello.

I am new, and new to being a bunny owner. My mother bought a baby bunny for my son for easter. I don't approve of animals being bought for gifts, especially for little kids like my son (he's 2) but as she already bought it I am not going to turn my back on it. It is my bunny now, heh.

I asked a friend for rabbit advice and she sent me to the House Rabbit Society website and I have been reading there for a week. I found a link to this place last night on another forum and I have been reading all day, lol. I love this place already!

I do not have the rabbit in my care yet, but I have been in contact with my mom having her get the bunny what it needs and making sure it has the right kind of litter etc. After doing research for a week I am now super excited about meeting my new bunny! The lady my mom got it from said it is a mini-rex and is 7 weeks old. The picture for my avatar is of the wee one.

The bunny is coming home to my house tonight. My mom isn't sure of the sex and we haven't picked out a name yet, but we will as soon as we get a little time with the bunny.

Thank you Michaela for the wonderful welcome pm!

I look forward to sharing my bunny journey, and learning as much as I can from you all. :bunny19

Congrats on your new addition! It's GREAT that you are taking responsiblity for this little one, even though it was a gift.

Your avatar looks very cute. We look forward to seeing more pics of this little one.

:welcome1

I can see how you turned your back, what a cutie!! I just adore mini rex, the fur is incredible!!

Enjoy the forum!:elephant:

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5 and Pebble:anotherbun

Our little bun got here tonight and we decided to name it BunFoo.

We are still not sure if it;s a girl or a boy, I am sure we'll figure it out soon enough, heh.

bunfoo1.jpg

bunfoo2.jpg

Oh he is just too adorable!

:hello

:wave2

Aww, BunFoo is sooo adorable!!

:inlove:

It's pretty hard to tell if a young rabbit is a girl or boy unless youare experienced in it, maybe a rabbit-savvy vet ora breedernearby would be able to tell you?:)

Ohh so cute!

Wow, what a little Beauty you have there. I'm looking forward to seeing many more pictures of him/her.

Susan and the Gang:bunnydance::apollo::bunny19:bunnyheart

Thank you for the warm welcome. We have anappointment in two weeks with a local vet reccomended by the HRS for acheck up and to get BunFoo sexed.

I really like having a bun in the house and it's only been 2 days :bunnydance: :)

Latest posts

Back