hiya, I'm new!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wordstoasong

Reaction score
Thee name ish Twilight (but I was known as Dust Buster/Dust Bunny before).
Ish is Midnight's new roomie! Today, I got picked up along with my igloo and went to my new place. =]

Midnight ish a silly girl. I don't let girls in my place! Did I say I'm a boy? I'm 4 months old. Below is a picture of me. =] Nice meeting everyone!

DSC00279.jpg

[*Mommy note: This is the new rabbit I was going to get as a roomie for both Honey and Midnight, but of course, Honey sadly passed on. I sure she would have loved him.]

Hello Twilight we are Zin And RS(stewie) we enjoy plotting long strolls around the couch and moonlight snacks of baby spinach and carrot

Our hooman is called mommy by everyone else so we call her mommy too

welcome to the forum

Stewie is the evil one always stealing my baby spinach right outa my mouf

Welcome to the board! i hope we can anwsers all of your questions. i am Oreo. i have a bubby name Gumbo. my mommy name is Stephie. if you hav any questions just send her a personal message at gumbo1993.the more the marryer bunnies!

OOOO, Twilight you are so BLUE-TIFUL! At my house there are 3 of us bluetiful blue bunnies: Velvet, Thumper, and Blueberry. Dues you have a BLUE itude like we dues? We all likes to have our way, and we don't take no bad stuff from no one! Our hoomans tell us all of the time how bluetiful we are, but we already knows it! Oh, and there are, like, 12 other buns, 2 dogs, and 2 of those cat things here at our house...but we knows that mom and dad loves US themostest. 'Cause we're the bestest, that's why!

If our dad can show the mom how to post a picture, we will show you all of :bunnydance:eek:ur bluetiful furs too.

Opps! pic of me did not come through.:foreheadsmack:lol, My bad! lol. Oh, and i forgot to tell you my moms name is madeline and i wuv her so much! if you have questions for my mommy send her a pwivate massage.

[align=center]Fwom,[/align]
[align=center]Holly:bunnydance:[/align]
[align=center][/align]

Back