hippity hop

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bighoss

Reaction score
3 weeks ago, I came across a wild rabbits nest.There were 3 babies lying in 2 inches of water. The temperature had tobe about37 degrees. One of the rabbits was dead and anotherone died a half hour later. the last bunny people told me it would diealso. I'm a truck driver, and I was bound and determined to save thislittle guy. I believe their mother got hit by a car. Well asof today she is doing very well,and is growing very fast.

Oh that's Great, Bighoss!! :D

Thanks for sharing this heartwarming story. Most wild rabbits don't make it in captivity.

Were the little one's eyes open when you so kindly saved her/his life?

-Carolyn

No her eyes were closed. I thought they all weredead. until I heard a little whine come from the one that died a halfhour later. I'm just glad hippity hop lived.

Oh I am too!! The probabilities were lowfor it to survive, but it seems you've done everything right, and thelittle one had a will to live. Are you going to keepit? What were you feeding it?

-Carolyn

I went to the pet store and bought the cannedmilk, and she took to it, by the bottle 3 days after. At the beginningI used a Eye dropper.

What a great story!

GOOD JOB!!! :dude: :cool: :D

What could've been the day she died turned into the luckiest day of herlife because of the likes of you. Can you keep her?

-Carolyn

WOWOWOWOW thats a really cute story.
Its a real shame about the other ones. :(Butwhat a cute name! :)bless it!!! its lucky you found it!
cAN YOU KEEP IT?????

oh its such a sweet story!!
Lots of love lauren and ebony and fidget

Back