Hillary and Harriet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rottiegirl25

Reaction score
We shall start with Hillary, she is gaining weight very nicely and becoming more active and acting like a typical bunn should. I was So excited the other night when i went to my room to check on her she came to the front of the cage to get lovins and started eating from my hand. she is getting much calmer and enjoying human interaction.

Next miss Harriet is doing great she is getting used to her surrondings and looks foreward to lovins and attention. she is just perfect they both are!

Next my mom is planning on building a huge cage for them since"they don't sell any decent cages anywhere" lol this coming from the person who said they were my total responsibilty and she didnt want to have to build another freakin cage lol. she keeps sneaking them bunny safe goodies too. but is careful she know harriet needs to lose a few pounds.

They both enjoy being out of the cages and in the playpen, they nuzzle through the bars, share food and show no signs what so ever of aggression toward each other. so im thinkin we can get away with one large cage for both bunnies.

Poor Hillary is terrified of storms and boy have we had some nasty ones here. i had to get up and calm her down at five am cause she was flipping out poor thing.

Well thats about it other then i went shopping for them today and now i get to clean cages and redecorate them.

That's great that thing's are going well with the girl's.

Haha sounds like your mum didn't expect to fall for the bunnies... and now she loves them? My dad was similar, he wasn't that keen on the idea, but he sneeks in a cuddle with them every now and then! And he picks them big bunches of grass too :)

You might have already had a look but there's heaps of info about cages in the cages and house construction section. Chances are some of the questions you might have, have already been asked in there so you can save yourself some time.

I have not heard of rabbits being scared of storms... you are very nice to get up at 5am to calm her down.

Thanks for the update :)

Latest posts

Back