Hilarious Bunny Video

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrittsBunny

Reaction score
I came across this on youtube and about died from laughter! Wrangler runs around my room, but not nearly as crazy as this bun does!

Anyways, ya'll enjoy! :biggrin2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HiO9rzU_aw&feature=channel_page]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HiO9rzU_aw&feature=channel_page[/ame]

Hilarious, I saw the video before I joined the site. I love when rabbits get a "hare" up their butt and start chasing around. My Billy seems to be doing that quite a bit lately.

Hah, yeah that's my video! :)

Unfortunately a lot of my other videos have been removed by youtube for copyright violations because of the background music. For some reason the copyright claim was retracted from the Real Energizer Bunny video so it got to stay...for now at least :::fingers crossed:::

I still have all the files and can enjoy them myself, but it does suck that others can no longer watch a lot of them :?

It's so funny that I've seen most of your videos and had no idea they were from a person on this site, lol. Love the bunny flop one. I need a video camera to get all of Billy's.

Little Bay Poo wrote:
Hah, yeah that's my video! :)

Unfortunately a lot of my other videos have been removed by youtube for copyright violations because of the background music. For some reason the copyright claim was retracted from the Real Energizer Bunny video so it got to stay...for now at least :::fingers crossed:::

I still have all the files and can enjoy them myself, but it does suck that others can no longer watch a lot of them :?

Yeah I was wondering if the owner wasa member of this forum!

Well hope you don't mind, but I befriended you on YouTube! :p

& that's ashame that you couldn't keep those videos up! That's a bit ridiculous to me!

Anyways, again, LOVE the video! It was the big laugh of my day! :biggrin2:

BrittsBunny wrote:
I came across this on youtube and about died from laughter! Wrangler runs around my room, but not nearly as crazy as this bun does!

I didn't even have to watch it to know who it was!!! BILLY!!!!!!!!!

He's a celebrity in my mind! :hearts:

I was wondering about certain videos on YouTube not being available anymore. I loved the video about the bunnies with the music of Death Cab for a Cutie. I can't tell you how many times I have watched it... I tried to pull it up this week and it said the video was pulled for copyright infringement of the music. Not too sure about this type of censorship after such a long time of videos being available.

What will I do without my Billy video fix...?!!!! :shock:

myheart

I seriously think I have watched this video 20x today no joke! ROFL :laugh:

How in the world does he have that much energy? I have a Nethie Dwarf too and he has his hyper moments, but not like that! Though I don't think he has had much freedom up until now (I sort of rescued him you could say). I cleared my bed off tonight and put him on it with some toys and all he was trying to do is get down. He would run across my bed and sometimes pick up one of his toys and toss it, but that's about it. Everything is still so new to him!

I have watched Billy so many times it's unreal! He's so cute and happy! Those binkies are wild too! and I knew the very first time that he was going to fall off the bed LOL!

Look for more of their videos by searching the YOUTUBE name. I know there were at least 3 at one time.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I have watched Billy so many times it's unreal! He's so cute and happy! Those binkies are wild too! and I knew the very first time that he was going to fall off the bed LOL!

Look for more of their videos by searching the YOUTUBE name. I know there were at least 3 at one time.

I know I love his happy binkies!

& thanks! Will do! :biggrin2:

Billy the bunny has the most awesome binkies!!!!

Wish YouTube will leave some of them on - I love Dotty's photos and Billy's videos!!!

Denise

Latest posts

Back